Wonderland RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ChatBox
The New Site

Tue May 07, 2013 5:19 pm by Ulquiorra4

Finally opening the site me and a few have been working on. Give it a try.
http://theroleplay.forumotion.org/ ~Ulquiorra4

Comments: 0

Staff List

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:36 pm by Lanaught

Site Founders:
Yaku, NaomiRin, Lanaught & Avathos - order has no significance.

Administrators:
Yaku - Co-Site Coordinator
NaomiRin - Co-Site Coordinator

RP Head Moderators
Lanaught - Co-Head of Staff
Avathos - Co-Head of Staff

RP Moderators
Minami

Support Mods
None

Resident Pyromaniac:
NaomiRin

We are currently not accepting any more staff.

Comments: 0

Izumi's first day

2 posters

Go down

Izumi's first day Empty Izumi's first day

Post by Avathos Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:20 pm

Izumi arrived to the barracks of the 11th squad after an hour running around the Seireitei. Everyone turned as the doors opened abruptely, and there was Izumi, catching his breath and looking around. One of the Squad members approached to the rookie, that was still panting on the door.

What are you looking for? Huh? Are you a new member of 11? You seem like a noisy brat, i dont like those...

Apparently, from his looks he was mistaken as a member of Squad 11, curious thing, most of his friends were applying for this squad, and a lot of people actually recommended him to get there, but what else? It just wasnt his style, at least thats what he replied everytime.
He raised his finger, telling the guy to wait, and finally after recovering his breath, stood up and asked calmly.

Im actually a rookie form Squad 9, and came to train with the Captain of this Squad.

The room felt silent, as he interrupted the silence asking again.

So... you know where he is or i look for him another time?

All the members laughed at him, making fun of the "Cocky brat". The Squad member next to him grabbed him by the shoulder.

YOU??? Train the CAPTAIN???

He spit on the ground.

Your ass is grass kid, you'll pay for underestimating us!

He unsheated his sword and pointed at him, while the rest of the people cheered at their comrade.

Draw your sword punk, you're mine!!!

Izumi didnt know what to do, he wasnt afraid, but it wasnt between the orders sparring someone else besides the Captain... what to do??
Before he could talk again, the Shinigami was already swinging his sword at him from above, Izumi stepped aside avoiding the attack, and giving a complicated smile tried to explain.

Im sorry... but i cant fight you... i was ordered to train only with the Captain...

That enraged the squad member even more, as he unleashed more attacks that Izumi was forced to dodge or parry with his hands, it wasnt hard, since the attacks were too straight forward, but it was tiring, even more after the running.
Avathos
Avathos
Head of Staff
Head of Staff

Back to top Go down

Izumi's first day Empty Re: Izumi's first day

Post by Bleach NPC Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:28 pm

"Well isn't this surprising... another squad member." Squad 11's Captain said in a slightly pissed off attitude while catching his members sword. "Tell me boy, did the old man send you here?"

Bleach NPC
NPC

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:40 pm

He was relieved with the Captain's intervention, and without any hesitation he replied standing firmly.

Yessir! He sent me to train my melee with you Captain.

He finally raised a question though... why training with a Captain? Whatever it was, he had faith on his own Captain, and would overcome any test.
Avathos
Avathos
Head of Staff
Head of Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleach NPC Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:51 pm

"I see..." The captain waved and a Squad Member stepped forward. "This will be your sparring partner that you will fight for your evaluation. Step forward, cowardice is a major flaw on the battlefield. You will need to have full confidence, seeing as this is your first day you may have the first attack."

The Captain never introduced himself, he just stepped back and began observing.

Bleach NPC
NPC

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:01 pm

What?

He looked at the sparring partner as he put in position. I hadnt even rest after all that.... He thought, complaining to himself, then sighed and looked directly at his opponent's eyes.
At the next second, he jumped forward to the left of his opponent, shortening the distance between them to the half, he proceeded to crouch there concentrating his Reiatsu and before jumping forward again, he muttered.

Third hit...

He dashed forward and shouted.

Fukusū yashi!!

As soon as he said it, a barrage of hits was released towards his opponent, forcing him to go into a defensive tactic.
Avathos
Avathos
Head of Staff
Head of Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum