Wonderland RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ChatBox
The New Site

Tue May 07, 2013 5:19 pm by Ulquiorra4

Finally opening the site me and a few have been working on. Give it a try.
http://theroleplay.forumotion.org/ ~Ulquiorra4

Comments: 0

Staff List

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:36 pm by Lanaught

Site Founders:
Yaku, NaomiRin, Lanaught & Avathos - order has no significance.

Administrators:
Yaku - Co-Site Coordinator
NaomiRin - Co-Site Coordinator

RP Head Moderators
Lanaught - Co-Head of Staff
Avathos - Co-Head of Staff

RP Moderators
Minami

Support Mods
None

Resident Pyromaniac:
NaomiRin

We are currently not accepting any more staff.

Comments: 0

Yaku and the books

3 posters

Go down

Yaku and the books Empty Yaku and the books

Post by Yaku Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:26 pm

Yaku walked into the huge room astounded by all the collected knowledge. "There are soo many books, the things I could learn now!" He exclaimed in pure shock. "I dunno where I should start!"

Yaku continued to walk down the many isles... one thing in particular caught his sight; Titled: "The Big Book on Nightmares." "Hmmm... that old man said I was in a nightmare." I wonder if there's any more information on them... more than I learned in that little skirmish. Yaku sat down and started reading to his heart's content.
Yaku
Yaku
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

https://wonderland-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Yaku and the books Empty Re: Yaku and the books

Post by Avathos Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:32 pm

The doors opened and the man in black stepped in, a bit more relaxed after a quick visit to the bathroom. His mission on the library was simple, to investigate anything related to the water pillar, his own allignment.
Silently he walked past a kid that was very concentrated on his own business to notice him, he didnt give it any unnecesary htought and proceeded to continue his search.
After a few minutes, he got to finally find books about the pillars, four in total, that he took to a table and proceeded to look over.
The information was pretty much basic, but it would give him tips to upgrade his power, if this fight showe him something, was that he still had a long way to go... and that the upcomming events would be... exciting.
A big grin was drawed on his mouth only imagining it. Then, leaving the thought aside, he continued reading.
Avathos
Avathos
Head of Staff
Head of Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderland Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:03 pm

As Amadeus turned the page a bright light shone from the book before he was blown back by a repelling force. The book fell to the floor with a thump. From the pages of the book a black liquid substance oozed out and took the form of a blob. The blob seemed to have been the one to attack Amadeus.
S:40/50 D:50/50

System Message: Nightmare Initiated - Amadeus. Opponent: Ink Splat 40/40

---------------------------
As Yaku turned the page a bright light shone from the book before he was blown back by a repelling force. The book fell to the floor with a thump. From the pages of the book a black liquid substance oozed out and took the form of a blob. The blob seemed to have been the one to attack Yaku.
S:40/50 D:50/50

System Message: Nightmare Initiated - Yaku. Opponent: Ink Splat 40/40
Wonderland
Wonderland
NPC

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:18 pm

Amadeus rolled on his back and kneeled to face that creature. A nightmare? Here? He was thinking and by reflex, he extended his hand to try and summon his cane... but he didnt.

Unless...

Yeah, this was too suspicious, right after the test something like this? It never happened before, so it had only one logical conclusion.
He smirked and stood up, happy he didnt summon his cane, since the target's physical consitency was probably inmune against normal attacks.
I know it... now i do, i can feel it...
The man extended his hand, opening his palm towards his opponent, and focusing on the energy flowing through his arm, and also, on his own allignment, he muttered.

Drizzle

Amadeus created then a wattery blue colored dust that was shot towards the blob.
Avathos
Avathos
Head of Staff
Head of Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down