ChatBox
Nasrin Bangladeshi Hot Actress Hot Item Song Hit

Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:52 am by bevlmar

Nasrin Bangladeshi Hot Actress Hot Item Song Hit
tinyurl.com/p84eqsj

Comments: 0

Mario Party 9 PAL WII WBFS.torrent

Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:21 pm by bevlmar

Mario Party 9 PAL WII WBFS.torrent > tinyurl.com/lghx5bm


Comments: 1


Michiyo Fujiwara **Admin Account**

Go down

Michiyo Fujiwara **Admin Account**

Post by NaomiRin on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:30 pm

Name: Michiyo Fujiwara
Rank: Queen of HM
Fraccion: 0; Espada
Age: Exact age is unknown, estimated to be over a thousand; appearance claims early-mid 20s
Description: Michiyo stands at 6 feet exactly, with long, waist-length black hair trimmed with green, cut ragged, along with bangs that fall over the right side of her face, but are usually tucked behind an ear. She is adorned in the traditional Espada white, although in her case a pair of wide-legged pants that sit low on her hips, leaving her free to move, and a top that is missing both sleeves, and is also torn off below her breasts, exposing her flat stomach. She wears her sword - a normal katana decorated with a green hilt wrapping and a strange, vine-line pattern on the sheath - around her waist on a black belt. Her tattoo is on her left side, just below her breast. Her hollow hole is located right where her heart used to beat. Her mask is like that of a horse's skull, cut in half and settled on the left side of her face, with a horn curling back over and away on her head.

Background: WIP
Anything else you feel you should be included: Her aspect of death is Sacrifice...although Solitude could also describe her well.

Battle Abilities: Cero, Cero Oscurous, Gran Rey Cero, Bala, proficient with hand-to-hand combat.

Sword Theme: Demon/Horse
First release name: Caballo de guerra de Satanás (Satan's war horse)
Spoiler:
First release description: The release command is Arremeter, or "attack." Once released, Michiyo swiftly transforms into a horrifying creature, a large, black, flexible horse-like thing, with yet her upper body still there, similar to a centaur. In this form, the horse part of her body is very thin, every bone visible, although it is still packed with muscle. Her upper canine teeth extend, growing into fangs and protruding from her mouth, while her hands and horses' feet grow in razor-sharp claws. Her mask breaks off completely as two horns, similar to the one on her mask, sprout from behind her ears, long, curling horns, that grow out and up, like a bulls', but thinner, more graceful.

Two pairs of leathery, bat-like wings grow from her horses' back while her black and green-trimmed mane and tail has razor hairs, with a single blade, like her sword, running through the middle of her tail, mostly hidden. Spike sprout along her spine and a few on her face. Her top has been repplaced with a tight black leather wrap. Overall, Michiyo appears to be some deadly creature that sprang right out of a nightmare, a steed worthy of Satan himself.

Second release name: Demonio vengador de Satanás (Satan's avenging demon)
Spoiler:
Second release description: In order to activate her Segunda, Michoyo slashes herself across her chest, releasing a large cloud of thick, black mist that conceals her, at the same time saying her segunda's name, which is known only by herself. As the mist clears, an even more horrific creature is seen. Three pairs of wings coming from her human back and still two more from her horse body, and she has also gained use of another pair of arms, in whose hands hole two swords, one of a dark green, and the other of deepest black.

Her eyes are now pitch black as well, and she has intricate tattoos spanning across her face down her neck, across her torso and to her arms, ending at her wrists. These tattoos seem to move, almost hypnotically. Her torso is now covered in short black hairs, like a horses' coat, going from her shoulders, across her back, covering her front and ending just below her breasts, like her Espada's top had done. Some of the black mist remains, hanging around her form, and her reitsu has increased tremendously.

Sword Abilities: First release:
La Curacion Vapor Bruma:
Meaning, "The steam healing mist," this ability is indeed a mist, as the name suggests. This ability is mainly used in Segunda, although it can be used in her first release by cutting open her own wrist, releasing some of the black mist that hangs around her, left-over from her segunda transformation. This mist, controlled by her thoughts or intentions(although directing it with her hands increases the movement speed), can heal either herself or a nearby ally by converging on their wounds and burning them closed, painfully, as well as advancing their natural healing, so that even after the mist has been used, thus expending itself, the healing process will be accelerated to about 3 times the normal rate. It is much slower in her first release, and can only be used on herself.

La Nieble Detectar:
This ability's name translates to, "The Sensing Mist." It is rarely used but has shown to be quite useful when she is in need of it, or simply desires to heighten her senses. This mist is all but invisible, has no scent, and cannot be felt. In short, usually only Michiyo is even aware that it is there, unless her opponent of allies have very sharp senses. Activated by saying the ability's name, Michiyo blows out an almost invisible mist or, in her Segunda, some of the mist around her changes color. In both cases, it disperses over a wide area, around 10 feet from the activation point. It informs her of all nearby reitsu activity and the locations of people within this mist, as well as heightening her 5 senses(only in that area). After around 5 minutes(3-6 posts), this mist dissolves, and cannot be used again for about 15 minutes(10-12 posts).

Second release:
Cero Enjambre:
"Cero Barrage" is an ability that can be used only in Segunda. Michiyo raises her wings and flaps them downward swiftly, repeatedly, several times per second. Each downward flap sends 4 ceros from each wing hurtling at the opponent, over a 16-foot wide shooting area in one direction. (shoots all them in a 16ft wide attack, gaps in-between ceros of course) The downside to this ability is she can only shoot them in one direction at a time, and can't re-use the ability for several minutes (about 17-22 posts) while her wings re-charge the ceros. It also takes 5 posts to charge this attack, without her sonido'ing much, firing any ceros or using any attack that's more than medium-strength, as she must gather her reitsu. However, the ceros are normal strength ones. This could turn out to be a devastating attack if it hits. She can only fire up to 3 seconds of 2 wing-beats per second of this before having to let her wings recharge. (That's 144 ceros for those who can't or don't want to do the math. Think Stark's quick-fire cero gun.) She cannot move while using this ability, and can only block attacks from the front or front-side with her swords.

Hacer o Morir:
Michiyo rarely used this ability, due to it's extremely risky nature. Known only to others as "THAT," it is Michiyo's most powerful, and yet also the most risky, ability. Lunging forwards and swiftly approaching her opponent (for this move cannot be used except in close range), she stabs her opponent with her green blade - which begins to change color, the green deepening, growing closer to black - and cannot easily be pulled out or destroyed. She then stabs herself, right next to where her heart used to be (her hollow hole is through her heart, so she basically stabs herself right next to it) with her black blade, which begins to emit a green glow. This attack has the same effect for all races, but different success probabilities for hollows and shinigami. For shinigami, it has a 60% chance to drain half their reitsu and transfer it to Michiyo, increasing her current strength as well as increasing her maximum strength, increasing her power by a small yet sizable amount. The remaining 40% could drain Michiyo of half her reitsu, transferring it to the opponent and leaving her weakened whilst strengthening them. For other hollows, 70%, as they are closer to her in reitsu composition. She had only used this ability three times thus far, with one successful attempt.


Last edited by NaomiRin on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

NaomiRin
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michiyo Fujiwara **Admin Account**

Post by NaomiRin on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:48 pm

Sword relationship: Segunda

NaomiRin
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michiyo Fujiwara **Admin Account**

Post by Yaku on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:50 pm

Noted as Admin Account in Title.
Approved~
avatar
Yaku
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Posts : 84
Join date : 2012-12-02

View user profile http://wonderland-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Michiyo Fujiwara **Admin Account**

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum